The measures are intended for:
- Tailor-made companies
- Customized departments
- Local service economy enterprises
- Employment initiatives
We'll explain them briefly below:
- Suspension of external through-flow processes for target group employees of collective made-to-measure. The duration of the trajectories will be extended with the period of the suspension (read: duration of this crisis). There will temporarily be no new through-flow trajectories.
- The same measure will apply within the local service economy. Ongoing sections will be prolonged taking into account the transit route. In addition, employment pathways will be extended for target group employees within the local service economy.
- Suspension of the 90% filling rule for the 2020 quota and the corresponding redistribution in 2021. This will guarantee maximum employment of the target group employees.
- Temporary financial breathing space through the suspension of deductions from advance bulkheads for collective customisation and the local service economy for companies experiencing economic/financial hindrance as a result of Covid-19.
- Temporary alternative funding for the support of care workers. This alternative financing will be calculated on the basis of the average performance of the 2 months preceding the current crisis.
Last update: 30/04/2020