Thanks to Supply Chain planning, you have one aligned business plan, which connects, prioritizes and drives all planning in terms of supply and demand, capacity and finances. If you enrich that with balanced and agile procurement strategies, you will realize an optimal TCO and controlled you will additionally manage the risks.
What can you expect from us?
Sales & Operations Planning
Match supply and demand better thanks to structured planning.
- Our diagnostic tool gives you a clear understanding of the strengths and areas for improvement of your current approach and processes.
- We'll help you create the right framework such as a calendar, meeting structures and communication templates to balance your supply and demand.
- We offer training and guidance so that your people embrace the new process.
- We make sure you get the necessary reporting to monitor and control your processes.
Planning Process Development and Alignment
Integrate your demand and supply planning, capacity planning and financial planning into one business plan. Your teams will work better together, and you will achieve your company's most important business goals with lesscosts.
At Moore, we rely on the proven APICS MPC model (Manufacturing & Planning Controls) as an international best practice for developing world-class planning processes.
- We help all your processes to be clearly defined and align the schedule perfectly to it.
- We provide the necessary KPIs and metrics for each level of planning.
- We will help you establish a framework for your planning processes.
- We provide the necessary coaching of your teams.
Sourcing & Procurement Optimisation
A clear approach is fundamental to an agile and cost-effective Supply Chain management.
- Starting from the SCOR best practices, we help you conceive, document and roll out clear procurement processes, on a strategic, tactical and operational level.
- We will guide you in the outline of a strong purchasing organization.
- We set up speaking dashboards with which you can effectively monitor and adjust the performance of your purchasing policy.
- We provide you with clear insights so you can improve your supplier and materials management and the purchase of services.
- We document your purchasing policies in clear guidelines and procedures.
- We support you in developing a clear supplier policy.
With the right analytical tools and following APICS best practices, you can optimize your inventory management and achieve a better financial and commercial result.
- We evaluate your inventory policies using best practices and benchmarks across the industry.
- We perform (data) analysis to optimize your ordering parameters and forecasting.
- We help you integrate the results into your work procedures, your daily operational activities, your ERP systems and your planning systems.
- We provide the necessary training and support to your team.
- Thanks to data-driven insights and rapports, you stay in control of your inventory management.
We know your sector
Thanks to our in-depth market knowledge in various sectors, we are familiar with the challenges you face, today and tomorrow.
Contact one of our experts
We do more than Supply Chain Planning & Procurement
Discover our other services
Will you also become a true companion?
Is the world of Business Consulting for you? Are you looking for a company where you can make a real impact on the organisation?
Be sure to take a look at our job openings and let us know if you are interested!