A new strategy will only be effective providing your organisation is fully committed to implementing it. In order to get everyone on the same page, you may need to adjust your operational model, i.e. ask yourself a number of questions.
- Is the customer journey on the right track?
- Are some business capabilities missing or do some need to be developed and brought up to date?
- Is the enterprise architecture of processes, applications and data sufficiently aligned with my strategic plan?
- Is the organisational structure still appropriate?
- Does the physical Supply Chain architecture sufficiently support the new strategy?
- Should certain activities be outsourced and if so, according to which model?
What can you expect from us?
- We will support you when taking important management decisions that will shape your business.
- We outline the gap between the current situation and the intended operational model and draw up a first business case and a business transformation roadmap. If necessary, strategic ambitions are adapted to suit.
- We help you organise any necessary aspects to enable you to outline and implement a detailed design for the transformation of your business. You can also rely on us when it comes to the programme and project management needed to realise the business transformation.
Contact one of our experts
We do more than Strategic Business Transformation
Discover our other services
Will you also become a true companion?
Is the world of Business Consulting for you? Are you looking for a company where you can make a real impact on the organisation?
Be sure to take a look at our job openings and let us know if you are interested!