What are Grants & Incentives?
Innovation, research, and sustainability are key drivers aimed at enhancing industrial competitiveness, boosting economic growth, and transforming societies to improve living standards.
Non-dilutive financing opportunities, such as grants and incentives provided by governments, offer businesses access to capital without requiring equity in exchange. While non-dilutive financing does not involve giving away ownership of the company, it's important to note that there may be reporting requirements and limitations on how the funds can be used.
Whether you're looking to launch a new project, drive innovation in your industry, or promote sustainability, we're here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can support your growth.
Grants as a Service
With our Grants as a Service (GaaS) program, you gain access to a passionate and dedicated internal consultant who can efficiently manage and optimize the grant portfolio of your organization.
Grants are a valuable form of government funding that supports a wide range of innovative projects in areas such as research, public services, and sustainable economic development.
How do we work?
For Grants, our service offer extends across the fully trajectory. Our team is equipped to provide comprehensive support, whether you require assistance for the full grant application process or just a specific phase. We offer a proven approach that works equally well for individual projects or in-house consultancy (Grants as a Service), with a structured methodology tailored to support businesses with intensive R&D and innovation activity or a large grants portfolio.
- screen grant funding programmes to identify and define the right opportunity for your project
- plan and coordinate the overall application process for you and if relevant, facilitate a smooth collaboration with partners
- design, develop and enrich the proposal content by asking the right questions and brainstorming thanks to our technical expertise and background
- write and submit a high-quality proposal with the optimum chances of success
- support the negotiation of grant agreements depending on the requirements set by the relevant funding agency.
- plan and coordinate the grant management activities and reporting
- support the follow up of deliverables and documentation to ensure grant compliancy for reporting, controls and audits.
For Tax incentives, our approach is similar:
- screen your business activities to identify your tax claim opportunities
- plan the tax claim application process and assessing the technical and financial feasibility
- write and submitting the tax claim application
- support and monitor the tax claim compliancy and assisting in audits.
Our areas of expertise
Green and Advanced Materials & Manufacturing and Energy
As we shift towards renewable energy and electric mobility, there is a growing need for advanced materials.
Life Sciences and Health
Achieving this goal whilst promoting Europe's industrial competitiveness, resilience, and prosperity requires long-term sustainable strategies and innovative solutions.
Our client service team
We are a team of trusted consultants who deliver exceptional results to drive your growth. Our multidisciplinary team of specialists provides customized solutions tailored to your unique needs, with scientific and technical expertise, project management skills, and commercial acumen. Our approach is rooted in trust-based teamwork, both with you and within our team. We believe that by working together, we can achieve better results and share in our collective success. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you achieve your goals and build a brighter future together.