Your partner for threats and opportunities
Our experienced experts don't shy away from VAT matters. What's more, our Moore VAT team sees the constant evolution of VAT regulations as a challenge for your business. We keep track of this complex issue for you, highlight the opportunities and threats, and help you correctly complete the VAT formalities in Belgium and other countries.
Do you have doubts as to how to handle VAT within your company? Request a VAT review and our experts will be there for you. This is also possible in the form of a quick scan for specific topics. That way, you are definitely protected against any serious VAT-related risks.
The Moore VAT team is active in the following areas, among others:
- Analysis of the VAT consequences of international transactions (intra-Community transactions, but also imports and exports, triangular traffic, chain transactions, outsourcing, etc.);
- We ensure that your real estate transactions are as VAT-neutral as possible;
- We advise you regarding the VAT consequences of commercial actions (gift vouchers, free bonus products, savings systems, etc.);
- We have extensive experience in setting up VAT units and further assisting in the event of accession or resignation of members;
- We support you in all your contacts with the tax authorities. We have vast experience in regularisations and rulings. Of course we also assist our clients in the event of tax inspections;
- We also have extensive experience in assisting VAT-exempt taxpayers (socio-cultural institutions, the medical sector, interest groups, etc.) and in optimising the right of deduction for mixed VAT taxpayers;
- We assist you in applying for a foreign VAT number.
- We apply a practical way of working for all your questions
- Every solution is tailored to your needs as a company
- We speak human language and avoid ambiguous professional jargon
- Our team has specific sectoral knowledge and, in collaboration with our local Moore offices, also advises you on foreign VAT.
- We act as a veritable VAT helpdesk, answering your VAT questions quickly and to the point.