An ISO management system helps you to ensure that all processes in your organisation are structured according to high standards.
What is a management system?
A management system encompasses everything an organisation undertakes to manage its processes and activities so that its products and services meet customer needs and the organisation's objectives. It is a systematic way of running certain processes in a controlled way according to certain standards.
The common thread throughout the various management system standards is that they all focus on continuous improvement. Each standard follows the four stages of the so-called PDCA cycle:
- Plan = Define policies and goals.
- Do = Take action to achieve those goals.
- Check = Evaluate whether goals are being achieved and risks are being properly managed.
- Act = Adjust your policies as needed so that the new way of working becomes the standard each time.
Why ISO certification?
- An ISO management system provides a structural follow-up of processes and thus ensures lower costs.
- It helps you to focus on the right objectives and provides greater flexibility by responding to risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
- An ISO management system elicits commitment from your employees. They are actively involved in policy implementation and in the achievement of company goals.
- The system ensures that you keep up to date on the applicable laws and regulations.
- The management system ensures that you are continuously reinventing and improving your organisation.
What can you expect from us?
- Assistance with the establishment, optimisation and maintenance of a living and practical management system, which is modelled on the culture and customs of your organisation.
- Guidance from a to z to a successful ISO certification.
- Customised support in the performance of internal audits, document and analysis review, and management review.
- Training in ISO standards or in auditing.
For the ISO standards listed below, we at Moore have all the expertise to support you:
- ISO 9001: management system for managing and improving the quality of products and services.
- ISO 14001: management system for managing and improving environmental performance.
- ISO 45001, VCA, VCU: management systems for managing and improving safety and health in the workplace and work environment.
- ISO 27001: management system for managing and improving information security.
- ISO 22301: management system for managing and improving business continuity.
- ISO 17020: quality system for institutions that perform inspections and tests.
- ISO 50001: management system for managing and improving energy performance.
We know your sector
Thanks to our in-depth market knowledge in various sectors, we are familiar with the challenges you face, today and tomorrow.
Contact one of our experts
We do more than Management Systems
Discover our other services
Will you also become a true companion?
Is the world of Business Consulting for you? Are you looking for a company where you can make a real impact on the organisation?
Be sure to take a look at our job openings and let us know if you are interested!