Let S&OP drive your business
Companies need a clear approach to balance supply and demand. Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) (also known as IBP, or Integrated Business Planning), will increase alignment in your company : your planning teams will be better aligned with your sales teams. S&OP is a structured, process-oriented and multi-disciplinary approach that ensures a higher degree of alignment throughout your company: from marketing and sales to purchasing and production. S&OP focuses on a balanced use of company resources, which typically yields the following:
- A more focused Supply Chain approach, with less waste
- A demand-driven approach ensures a targeted sales approach
- Increased financial profitability for your company.
Why rely on Moore?
We guide you from A to Z throughout the entire process.
- Mapping of your current planning processes and assessing these against our best practices (through our long-standing partnership with APICS and SCOR, internationally applicable standards for planning and supply chain management)
- Determining specific points of attention in the planning process
- Development of your S&OP calendar, designing the S&OP meeting structures and communication templates to ensure supply & demand are balanced.
- Help with the start-up and progress of your new S&OP planning cycle
- Training and change guidance of your people, making sure your people embrace the process.
- Development of S&OP reporting and metrics that give you permanent control over the S&OP process.
Our experienced team is ready support you!
Want to discuss in more detail? Just let us know and we will be happy to address any question you may have.