- restaurants (NACE code 56)
- hotels (NACE code 55)
- travel agencies (NACE code 79)
- retail trade (NACE code 47 - not : 47.20, 47.62, 47.73)
- personal services (NACE code 96)
- other passenger transport (NACE code 49390)
- tourist attractions (Article 110 of the Walloon Codex of Tourism)
- pedlars (NACE code 93211)
- carwash (NACE code 45206)
- driving schools (NACE code 85531)
- events sector (partly) (code NACE 8230, 74.109, 90.023, 77392, 77293)
- activities of photographers, excluding press photographers (code NACE 74.201)
- other photography related activities (code NACE 74.209)
- operation of taxis (code NACE 49.320)
- repair of shoes and leather goods (code NACE 95.230).
In order to qualify for the relief grant, it must be a company:
- with less than 50 employees
- with an annual balance sheet total of less than EUR 10 million
- with an activity before 12 March 2020
- who paid social security contributions in 2018. For start-ups and enterprises established after 2018, proof must be provided that the social security contributions of the fourth quarter of 2019 were paid.
- who carries out an activity in Wallonia.
The relief grant can be requested online.
Payments will be made from April 2020.
Last update: 30/04/2020