What is CSCP?
The CSCP – Certified Supply Chain Professional – training program helps you to meet the changing needs in the supply chain.
The growing importance of the supply chain is noticeable everywhere: from the production sector to the service industry and in both the B2B and B2C environments.
Companies must improve the performance of their supply chain to meet customer expectations: top quality, competitive prices, on-time deliveries, etc. And the integration of internal and external processes, as well as monitoring rules of good practice, is crucial to achieve this. That’s why the professionals of the supply chain play a key role in the success of their organisation.
A comprehensive training program
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program gives an overview of all the stages in the supply chain, from supplier to end customer, examining all the company’s departments.
The APICS CSCP consists of 8 modules:
- Module 1: Supply Chains, Demand Management, and Forecasting
- Module 2: Global Supply Chain Networks
- Module 3: Sourcing Products and Services
- Module 4: Internal Operations and Inventory
- Module 5: Forward and Reverse Logistics
- Module 6: Supply Chain Relationships
- Module 7: Supply Chain Risk
- Module 8: Optimization, Sustainability, and Technology
The CSCP course takes 24 hours.
How do you achieve the APICS CSCP certification?
This educational process offers the candidates the unique opportunity to achieve an APICS certificate. The CSCP body of knowledge encompasses 8 modules with one exam for all modules. Candidates who successfully complete the CSCP module with an examination, receive a recognition of achievement certificate. For the next five years, a candidate will be CSCP certified.
Any day of the week, the candidate can take an APICS exam at a Pearson Vue test centre that offers APICS exams. Candidates who want to take an exam have to register online via the training calendar.
Preparation for the APICS CSCP exam
- Studying with the CSCP Learning System increases your chances of passing the exam. On average, we recommend 100 hours of study time.
- Plan your exam date close to the time you finish preparing for the exam for better results.
- To earn your CSCP designation, you must pass one exam covering eight modules of content. The exam consists of 150 questions, and you have 3.5 hours to finish. The exam score range is 200 to 350, with scores 300 and above are considered passing. Learn more about the exam.
- CSCP exams are administered via computer-based testing at Pearson VUE test centers worldwide and online through the OnVue system.
Study opportunities and costs
|CSCP||Mentioned prices are excl. VAT|
|Course (Study books + APICS online learning system + 24 hours instructor class)||€2850|
|Self-study (Study books + APICS online learning system)||€1390|
|Self-study Bundle (Study books + APICS online learning system + exam credit)||€2400|
|CSCP Exam (incl. 1 year APICS membership)||€1250|
|APICS 1 year membership||€204|
|Inhouse course||Is your company interested in an inhouse course? Contact us for more information.|
Are you interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.