What is the Warehouse Certificate?
The Supply Chain Warehousing Certificate is a professional certification that recognizes individuals who have completed a comprehensive educational program focused on the principles and best practices of warehousing and distribution within the supply chain. This certification is designed to help individuals develop and expand their knowledge of key areas such as inventory management, storage, transportation, and sustainability within the context of warehousing and distribution.
The Supply Chain Warehouse Certificate program provides an overview of distribution inventory management, product storage, packaging and shipment, sustainability in logistics and so much more.
The Warehouse Certificate program
The program covers a wide range of topics, including distribution inventory management, product storage, packaging and shipment, logistics sustainability, and many other related subjects.
- Online program: accessible anytime, on any device
- Access to: flashcards, video clips, practice questions
- A comprehensive final exam within the platform
- Upon completion, individuals receive a downloadable & printable certificate and digital badge
- Provides 20 APICS Certification maintenance points
Why your team should get started
The program helps your team develop a common language and knowledge base while exploring how to:
- Implement problem-solving processes
- Categorize inventory and manage costs
- Apply performance metrics
- Follow sustainable practices
- And so much more
Check below the outline of the Warehouse Certificate course
Is your company interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.