What is the Procurement Certificate?
The Supply Chain Procurement Certificate program is an educational program designed to support the growth of procurement knowledge and skills for supply chain professionals at all levels, whether they are just starting their career or have significant experience.
The Procurement Certificate program
The program covers the basics of procurement, sourcing strategies, managing supplier relationships, negotiation techniques, performance metrics, and other related topics.
- Online program: accessible anytime, on any device
- Access to: flashcards, video clips, practice questions
- A comprehensive final exam within the platform
- Upon completion, individuals receive a downloadable & printable certificate and digital badge
- Provides 20 APICS Certification maintenance points
Why choosing for this program?
Upon completion of the program, you will be better prepared to:
- Create a strategic sourcing plan
- Implement effective procurement policies
- Evaluate supplier capabilities and select the best suppliers
- Conduct successful contract management negotiations
- Track the purchase order process from identification to close-out
- Assess supplier and internal procurement organization performance using metrics and data
- Practice sustainable and ethical sourcing.
- Fundamentals of Procurement
- Purchase Order Management and Performance Measurement
- Contract Management and Negotiations
- Sustainability and Ethical Sourcing Procurement Evaluation
- Metrics and Intelligent Supply Chain
Are you interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.