Foundations of Supply Chain Management program
The Foundations of Supply Chain Management program is designed to give your employees solid foundational knowledge in the field of operations management. The program will provide staff with the skills to make informed decisions, and the ability to achieve a better level of performance.
The Foundations of Supply Chain Management course provides an excellent option for individuals who wish to enhance their expertise in specific areas or lack the time to complete the entire APICS course. This course concentrates on various Supply Chain topics, which are categorized into modules that can be accessed via our cutting-edge and interactive Online Training & Education platform. Upon the successful completion of a module, you will be awarded a Letter of Completion.
- 135 hours of seat time packed with educational content.
- 45 modules, each 3-hours in seat time
- Accessible anytime, on any device: e-learning platform
- Provides APICS Certification maintenance points
- Possible to pick and mix the modules
- Upon completion, individuals receive a downloadable & printable letter of completion with no expiration date
Choose from six different foundational supply chain courses, offered by topic, to earn certification maintenance points or just give your career a boost. Providing your team with these modules on Foundations of Supply Chain Management can be an excellent way to encourage them to enhance their understanding, and they can serve as a less demanding substitute for the APICS courses.
Are you interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.