What is CPIM ?
The CPIM – Certified in Production and Inventory Management – training program provides a comprehensive approach, as it deals with the principles, tools, terminology and techniques, from long-term planning to product delivery.
The benefit, interest and value of this certified CPIM training lies in the fact that it validates your knowledge and stimulates your professional development. The key elements are experience and knowledge acquisition. With more than 100,000 certified professionals worldwide, this certification is a standard of professional in-depth competence of supply chain.
This program offers in-depth education on concepts, tools, terminology and techniques which you can use within the internal operations of your company.
The APICS CPIM consists of 8 modules:
- Module 1: Supply Chains and Strategy
- Module 2: Sales and Operations Planning
- Module 3: Demand
- Module 4: Supply
- Module 5: Detailed Schedules
- Module 6: Inventory
- Module 7: Distribution
- Module 8: Quality, Technology and Continuous Improvement
CPIM 8.0 – 45 hours
How do you achieve this cerfication?
The educational process offers the candidates the unique opportunity to achieve an APICS certificate. The CPIM body of knowledge encompasses 8 modules, with one exam. Candidates who successfully complete the CPIM 8.0 examination, receive a Certified in Production and Inventory Management certificate. The candidate must maintain his certificate every 5 years, to keep it valid. Candidates who want to take an exam have to register online via the training calendar.
Preparation for the APICS CPIM exam?
- Studying with the CPIM Learning System increases your chances of passing the exam. On average, we recommend 100 hours of study time.
- Plan your exam date close to the time you finish preparing for the exam for better results.
- To earn your CPIM designation, you must pass one exam covering eight modules of content. The exam consists of 150 questions, and you have 3.5 hours to finish. The exam score range is 200 to 350, with scores 300 and above are considered passing. Learn more about the exam.
- CPIM exams are administered via computer-based testing at Pearson VUE test centers worldwide and online through the OnVue system.
Study opportunities and costs
|CPIM 8.0||Mentioned prices are excl. VAT|
|Course (study books + APICS online learning system + 45 hours instructor class)||€ 3750|
|Self- study (study books + APICS online learning system)||€1300|
|Self- study Bundle (studybooks + APICS online learning system + exam credit)||€2270|
|CPIM 8.0 Exam||€1070|
|APICS 1 year membership||€ 204|
Are you interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.