What is CLTD ?
The APICS Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) designation provides a comprehensive body of knowledge, best practices and standards for those in the logistics, transportation and distribution industries.
Earning the CLTD credential makes you a recognized expert in the logistics, transportation and distribution fields. Certification demonstrates in-depth knowledge of a broad range of topics to set you apart from your colleagues — proving your high level of knowledge and skills. The CLTD will make you a more valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today’s global economy.
The CLTD training program
Master the essential knowledge for logistics, transportation and distribution professionals in this designation.
The APICS CLTD consists of 9 modules:
- Module 1: Logistics Overview and Strategy
- Module 2: Logistics Network Design
- Module 3: Sustainability and Reverse Logistics
- Module 4: Capacity Planning and Demand Management
- Module 5: Order Management
- Module 6: Inventory Management
- Module 7: Warehouse Management
- Module 8: Transportation
- Module 9: Global LogisticsConsiderations
The CLTD course takes 24 hours.
How do you achieve the CLTD certfication?
This educational process offers the candidates the unique opportunity to achieve an APICS certificate. The CLTD body of knowledge encompasses 9 modules, with 1 exam. Candidates who successfully complete the CLTD module with an examination, receive a recognition of achievement certificate. For the next five years, a candidate will be CLTD certified.
Any day of the week, the candidate can take an APICS exam at a Pearson Vue test centre that offers APICS exams. Candidates who want to take an exam have to register online via the training calendar.
Preparation for the CLTD exam
- Studying with the CLTD Learning System increases your chances of passing the exam. On average, we recommend 100 hours of study time.
- To earn your CLTD designation, you must pass one exam covering nine modules of content. The exam consists of 150 questions, and you have 3.5 hours to finish. The exam score range is 200 to 350, with scores 300 and above are considered passing. Learn more about the exam.
- CLTD exams are administered via computer-based testing at Pearson VUE test centers worldwide and online through the OnVue system.
Study opportunities and costs
|CLTD||Mentioned prices are excl. VAT|
|Course (Study books + APICS online learning system + 24 hours instructor class)||€2450|
|Self-study (Study books + APICS online learning system)||€1080|
|Self-study Bundle (Study books + APICS online learning system + exam credit)||€1950|
|CLTD Exam (incl. 1 year APICS membership)||€950|
|APICS 1 year membership||€204|
|Inhouse course||Is your company interested in an inhouse course? Contact us for more information.|
Are you interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.