What is The Fresh Connection?
The Fresh Connection is an innovative web-based business simulation game. It engages participants in turning around a manufacturer of fruit juices. In teams of 4, participants will represent the functional roles of VP Purchasing, VP Operations, VP Supply Chain, and VP Sales. Participants will be confronted with various real-life, real-time dilemmas.
Goal of The Fresh Connection
Goal : An end-to-end view to optimize your business performance. Its accessibility makes for an audience of diverse backgrounds aware of the overriding issues such as collaborative work, the communication of information and alignment of all services with the company's strategy. It opens paths for reflection on practices observed in everyday life and allows questioning of silo management methods to serve the overall performance of the company.
Objectives of the training
Some of the key learning objectives are:
- Build internal or external teams
- Understand the importance and relevance of a company and supply chain strategy
- Translate strategy into action
- Learn to ‘speak the same language’ with other value chain partners, internally or externally
- Experience the power of a professional and well-structured Sales & Operations Planning process
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- Appreciate cross-functional trade-offs in the value chain
- Learn how to manage risks in the supply chain in a coordinated way
- Learn how to manage and optimize the carbon footprint of the supply chain
- Experience the power of a well-designed set of KPI’s
Discover how, by acting in a concerted manner on the different links in the value chain, we can significantly improve the financial performance of your company.
Are you interested in a dedicated training, please contact us for more information and pricing.