What is the CTSC?
Supply chains have faced significant disruptions in recent years. Now more than ever before, supply chain professionals need to become transformational leaders with skills in systems thinking, digital fluency and analytical methods for all types of supply chains. The new APICS Certified in Transformation for Supply Chain (CTSC) credential will equip you with frameworks, strategies, processes and tools to effectively manage an end-to-end supply chain transformation.
The APICS Certified in Transformation for Supply Chain (CTSC) credential is a certification program for supply chain professionals who are interested and/or involved in their organization’s supply chain transformation. Designed for the modern-day supply chain, CTSC will leverage components of ASCM Standards (SCOR DS, Enterprise Standards for Sustainability, and DCM) as tools for assisting with supply chain transformation.
The APICS CTSC consists of 4 modules:
- Module 1: Supply Chain Transformation Overview
- Module 2: Preparing for Supply Chain Transformation
- Module 3: Executing Supply Chain Transformation
- Module 4: Review of Supply Chain Transformation
To achieve this cerfication, you must pass one exam covering 4 modules of content. The exam is a computer-based exam and consists of 150 questions, and you have 3.5 hours to complete the exam.
Why earn the CTSC?
Earning the CTSC demonstrates your expertise in supply chain strategy, proves your ability to lead a major transformation project and sets you apart from the competition—paving the way for new professional opportunities.
The program leverages components of globally recognized industry standards, including the ASCM SCOR Digital Standard (DS), Enterprise Standards for Sustainability and the Digital Capabilities Model (DCM) to:
- Identify risks and opportunities, and select the appropriate frameworks, models and approaches to effect transformation
- Apply systems thinking to develop, analyze and validate concept alternatives for transformation
- Manage skills, roles, responsibilities and infrastructure needed for successful supply chain transformation
- Identify tools and technologies to enable effective supply chain transformation
- Identify and implement strategies for reinforcing and replicating improvements
Are you interested in a dedicated training? Please contact us for more information and pricing.