Would you like to be part of element61, the thought-leading Business Analytics consulting company? Join our team which is known for in-depth knowledge of financial consolidation, management reporting and planning. We are looking forward to meeting you!
As a Senior Qlik consultant you will be involved and take the lead in Business Intelligence projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You are able to apprehend complex business situations and you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation of leading Business Intelligence solutions.
- User requirements gathering and matching with the Qlik solution portfolio
- Installation of Qlik software products and access and model multiple data sources
- Development and design of reports, dashboards and analyses in QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Training and coaching of Power users and End users
- Support after go-live
- Project management on Qlik implementations
- Presales activities for the Qlik solutions (Qlik Sense, QlikView, Qlik NPrinting, Qlik GeoAnalytics) including presentations, demos, workshops and proof-of-concepts
- You have a bachelor or master degree in computer science or equivalent.
- You have 3+ years (Medior) or 5+years (Senior) of experience in developing and designing Qlik applications
- You have several full & successful Qlik implementation project life cycles under your belt
- You have understandings of BI architectures including data warehouses & ETL tools and expertise in Qlik scripting, SQL and relational databases
- Ideally you have hands-on experiences with Qlik Sense and NPrinting
- As an entrepreneurial personality, you are result and customer focused and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of personal responsibilities and limited formalities.
- You are a team player, flexible, creative, and eager to learn.
- You have excellent problem solving and analytical skills and good communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
Working at Moore element61 will allow you to further develop and extend your knowledge and network in business analytics. We take care of a good work-life balance for our employees and we offer a highly competitive compensation package and a continuous learning environment (yearly budget of 15 man-days for personal knowledge development) amongst a highly skilled group of consultants.