Founded in 2007, element61 is the thought-leading Business Analytics, Performance Management and Financial Reporting consulting company in the Belgian marketplace. Today, element61 has brought together the most experienced team in Business Analytics, Performance Management and Data Science in Belgium. In 12 years, we have grown to a team of 56 Business Analytics professionals, with an average of 14 years of experience in our profession.
Since 2016 element61 is part of Moore Belgium, an integrated services provider in the field of Accounting, Audit, Tax & Legal, Corporate Finance, Strategy & Operations and Business Analytics
Our CPM (Corporate Performance Management) Competence Center is well known in our market and highly respected for its in-depth knowledge of financial consolidation, management reporting and planning and is a market leader in helping customers to implement and run their financial reporting processes more efficiently using various leading software solutions such as SAP BPC, SAP Analytics Cloud, Tagetik, Cognos Controller, TM1 and Sigma Conso.
What’s your Challenge?
You will be surrounded by the most experienced CPM colleagues that will guide and support you to work on financial reporting projects at the customers’ premises or at our offices. You will get the opportunity to get acquainted with various businesses and industries in which you will contribute to the user requirements gathering, the design, modelling & implementation leading CPM solutions.
- Implement financial reporting software of leading CPM solutions like SAP, Tagetik, IBM, Microsoft, … .
- Conduct knowledge transfer and training of end-users, including sharing best practices
- Work with the Business Owners / Users or other functional team members of the client to analyze, design, configure, test, and implement solutions to meet business requirements
- Perform configuration/customization related activities to resolve user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Provide day to day support to End Users, and work with business users to resolve the issues, bug fixes for the issues/incidents reported.
- You’re a master student graduating this or next year.
- You’re following a University degree in Information Management, Business and Information Systems Engineering, Accountancy or Business Economics.
- Knowledge of a financial reporting process within a company is an asset.
- Very good to expert knowledge of MS Office Suite, in particular MS Excel. Knowledge of VBA is an advantage.
- Able to work independently, with ability to create effective solutions in order to deliver against deadlines
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English and in French or Dutch.
- Showing the consultant spirit : treat everything what you build as if you had to work with it yourself. Work in a secure, thorough, efficient and comprehensive manner while respecting the deadlines.
Next to a comprehensive compensation package that is beyond industry standards, working at element61 will allow you to develop and extend your knowledge and network in Business Analytics, Performance Management, Data Science, Advanced Analytics and Big Data. You will find yourself surrounded by an exceptional peer group of BI, CPM and data science professionals in the Belgian Business Analytics landscape. You will be able to work on the larger and more challenging projects in our territory which will allow you to use your skills and knowledge to your full extent. Through formal training and coaching, we give you the opportunity to reach new heights in your personal and professional development.
We are a fun-workplace where team play is key. We work hard ... and play hard. We might seem different from the others, and actually are and want to be!