To support the further growth of our Performance Management Competence Center we are looking for a Customer Relations & Business Development Manager. Our Performance Management competence center is well known in our market and highly respected for its in-depth knowledge of financial consolidation, management reporting and planning. We are a market leader in helping customers to implement and run their financial reporting processes more efficiently using various leading software solutions such as SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BPC, Tagetik, Cognos Controller, TM1 / Planning Analytics, VENA and Sigma Conso.
- Your primary responsibility is to build and manage a pipeline of performance management consulting and software license opportunities at new customers. You identify relevant accounts and maintain customer data in the CRM database.
- You proactively establish contacts with new accounts using all possible sources (phone calls, mails, social media, Linked-in sales navigator, campaigns, …).
- As an integral part of the sales team, you leverage other element61 resources (service offerings, case stories, customer videos, marketing events, presales activities delivered by the CPM delivery team, CPM focused element61 Partners, client meetings) to drive the pipeline of sales opportunities through to closure
- You will also assist in creating relevant sales support material and contribute in the responses to RFP’s.
- You participate in the organization of client events and seminars, you promote and actively attend the events in order to build up strong contacts with existing and potential customers.
- You proactively organize meetings for the performance management team (including yourself) at identified contacts.
- You obtained a master degree in Business Administration / Economics / IT
- You have a strong customer focus and interpersonal skills to serve as a trusted advisor
- You have the capacity to listen actively in order to identify prioritized customer needs and you have a good understanding of business challenges
- Knowledge of IT/reporting business software knowledge and understanding of financial business processes are an advantage.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills in French, Dutch and English.
- You can work independently with a strong drive for results
- You’re a real team player and a quick learner who can easily adapt to new situations.
Working at element61 will allow you to further develop and extend your knowledge and network in business analytics.As a junior Customer Relations & Business Development Manager you will get full support and coaching from the Sales Management Team and you will have the opportunity to grow into a more senior Business Development role.
We take care of a good work-life balance for our employees and we offer a highly competitive compensation package and a continuous learning environment (yearly budget of 15 man-days for personal knowledge development) amongst a highly skilled group of consultants.