Despite the fact that digitisation opens the door to productivity gains, many companies are still failing to reap the benefits. The VLAIO appeal is targeted at projects that promote digital maturity, with a focus on the following elements:
- transition to a digital data-driven enterprise,
- a focus on products, services or processes, and changes in the business model,
- implementation of the business strategy and/or linked to the company’s business critical processes,
- managing implementation within companies during or soon after the project,
- bespoke solutions with sufficient challenges and ambition.
What is important in this respect is to engage the services of an external expert. Costs involved include the charges of the external service provider + own personnel costs supplemented with a fixed amount for overheads and operating costs. The own cost share must also not exceed the share paid for external support.
Only Flemish SMEs with an acceptable main activity and legal status, and without negative equity capital on the balance sheet, shall be considered. Submitted projects may qualify for a 50% subsidy with a maximum subsidy of 50,000 euro per project.
Interested what Moore could do for you in this respect, also as a service provider?