- These challenges in the logistic chain led to an increasing workload and an environment of high pressure.
- In order to reduce costs and workload, the customer was looking for the most lean way to organise all inbound logistic flows.
- We offered operational and structural support by providing the customer with several highly skilled Supply Chain Coordinators, trained in APICS and Lean.
- We assessed the current state inbound process and organisation.
- We proposed and implemented future state improvement.
- The Moore Supply Chain Coordinators enriched the team with new perspectives to approach old and new challenges and to modernise their supply chain.
- We developed a standardised tool to plan inbound flows and optimise several daily tasks.
- We evolved from a re-active to a pro-active inbound process.
- A reorganisation of the team and reevaluation of roles and responsibilities in order to create a better work-life balance.
- We established a close partnership with the customer, acting as both operational support and a trusted advisor.